Want to break outside your 9-to-5 desk job but still make a healthy income? 4 Days. $4000. In cash.
We are looking for E-mail Marketing Specialists.
This will be an independent, remote position, so we are looking for someone with a proven record of excelling in this type of environment. This person will be responsible for sending thousands of e-mails each month to share content and drive traffic. Success will require strong attention to detail, an ability to stay focused through repetitive work, and satisfaction by meeting and exceeding metric goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing e-mails to ensure accuracy, readability, and effectiveness of message
- Sending thousands of e-mails each month
- Responding to individual e-mails professionally and promptly
- Reporting feedback from interactions and suggesting improvements
- Research and data entry as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thrives with independent work
- Hardworking and reliable
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills, including strong knowledge of grammar rules ability to copy and paste
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Computer proficient with experience in sending an email through Gmail, Bing, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft etc.
- At least 6 months experience in sending personal e-mails, or experience in customer service.
- Laptop that can be brought to a coffee shop for reliable internet
- A good home office set-up and access to reliable internet (or co-working space or other adequate set-up for remote work)
Title: E-mail Marketing Specialist
Position Type: Full- or Part-time (remote)
Hours per week: 25-30 on average for part-time; 32-40 hours on average for full-time
Check on these positions below now to see if you qualify:
I worked nights and weekends at a Starbucks in addition to my 9–5 job before I broke into email marketing. It’s the easiest money you’ll ever make, compared to your 9-5.