Marketing expert Ben Angel has a serious question for you: Are you struggling to drive traffic to your website or, more importantly, to monetize your existing traffic?
In this video, Angel says that it’s a common myth that loads of website traffic are required to generate serious sales from your online presence. He gives tips to show you what it really takes to turn 100 web visitors per day to your website into six-figure sales each year.
“It’s totally disheartening to put in all those hours of hard work only for nobody to notice you,” he says.
Read more here: The Proper Asset Allocation Of Stocks And Bonds By Age | Financial …
Financial abuse of an elder is the illegal or improper use of a senior’s money, property, or assets. Some examples are cashing an elderly person’s checks ..
Adding a mix of bonds to your portfolio is a smart way to develop the fixed income securities portion of your portfolio. There are five different types of bonds to consider when purchasing fixed income securities:
Types of bonds Pros Cons
- Safe option since you are purchasing a portion of the country’s debt.
- Three options with maturity dates ranging from one to ten years (bills, notes, and bonds).
- Low yields compared to other options.
Foreign government bonds
- Good way to diversify if you already hold U.S. bonds.
- Safe investments as long as you choose bonds issued by stable countries.
- There are risks with developing countries since countries can default on payments.
- The yields are fairly low due to the tax advantages offered.
- It is possible for a city to go bankrupt.
- No federal taxes on profits.
- Some cities do not tax returns for residents.
- Higher yields.
- Possibility to find bonds with maturity dates ranging from five to twelve years.
- Low risks if the company has a good credit rating.
- Payouts are fairly low if a company has a good credit rating.
- Higher risks than other types of bonds since companies often go bankrupt.
Zero coupon bonds (corporate or municipal)
- Sold at a discounted par value.
- Can be redeemed for a much higher value on the maturity date.
• No regular payouts like with other types of bonds.
Put yourself where success is, and you’ll be one of the elite few rolling in the ‘Royce. Surround yourself with people who will stretch your mind.
As you pursue a prosperous life, learn about your attitudes and behaviors regarding money.